Good online reads :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I sit down at my laptop with a cuppa and I have a few favourite sites where I read.
I find science interesting, I like the background and the wide ranging scope of it all.

Thought this, and other folks links, might make a good thread.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
I've been looking for one I read a while ago about people living through the depression in America, couldnt find it though but I did find the 100 photos gallery by Time magazine with one of the photos I remember from it. Click on the pics for the stories.
Be aware that they're not all sweetness and light so some of the pictures and stories are harrowing.

Reactions: Toddy

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Right now I'm checking out science information and research papers/articles. I'm twenty years out of university but I'm applying to do a PhD. I'm probably mad for that but anyone know good science sites especially materials, physics, engineering, chemistry is certainly be interested. Got to get the brain back into the right mindset again in case I get the job.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Another one I read is Universe Today.

Fraser Cain sends an email with details of the lastest posts.
I have never been spammed by him, so am happy to recommend this.

Loads of interesting articles, always good for a read over a cuppa :)

Reactions: demographic

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE