Good Bushcrafter on you tube

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
I like this fellas style and esp' the music.
He's got several vid's on you tube.
watch

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
It's been posted a couple of times before mate. He's a good no nonsense shrafter with an extensive skill set. I'm sure i heard on here that he was coming over to do a bow making course at some point?

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
It's been posted a couple of times before mate. He's a good no nonsense shrafter with an extensive skill set. I'm sure i heard on here that he was coming over to do a bow making course at some point?

Thanks mate,
Must be a good fella to have a beer with if he likes acdc:D

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
Quality stuff. Gonna download them onto a dvd for my you tube bushy collection me thinks ;)

And I agree with Barn Owl on the AC/DC:headbang:

robin wood

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 29, 2007
derbyshire
www.robin-wood.co.uk
Another fan here, why is it that so many bushcrafty vids have whalesong or indian chants, I bet most bushcrafters prefer rock.:D

The chaps name is Fredde and he is hopefully coming over in May to do a couple of bow making courses at a friends wood in Essex. I am really looking forward to meeting him and spending a bit of time whittling together and comparing knife techniques.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Another fan here, why is it that so many bushcrafty vids have whalesong or indian chants, I bet most bushcrafters prefer rock.:D

The chaps name is Fredde and he is hopefully coming over in May to do a couple of bow making courses at a friends wood in Essex. I am really looking forward to meeting him and spending a bit of time whittling together and comparing knife techniques.

It's one of them things where 'labels' or 'assumptions' are made:rolleyes:

I grew up as a 'punk' but always liked rock and metal,but i also like classical and numerous genres of music...

My outlook has always been, 'never judge a book by its cover'...e.g. look at all the different walks of life we can meet at a 'meet', Love you all...:D

:You_Rock_

robin wood

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 29, 2007
derbyshire
www.robin-wood.co.uk
It's one of them things where 'labels' or 'assumptions' are made:rolleyes:

I grew up as a 'punk' but always liked rock and metal,but i also like classical and numerous genres of music...

My outlook has always been, 'never judge a book by its cover'...e.g. look at all the different walks of life we can meet at a 'meet', Love you all...:D

:You_Rock_

Ah that would be Bo Diddly then http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=M6ixaXBWtyc&feature=related

If you like that mix have you seen "king Blues" a new London band, young but ace album and great live too.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ENT9QvP0kyo

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Great guy, no fancy or expensive kit, reminds me of Mors Kochanski.

This man is coming over next summer for a few days camping :)

SkogKniv

Dec 7, 2008
Way upstate NY
His name is Fredde he is in my youtube bushcraft group. 2 so far have submited their bushcraft challenge Fredde will be as well along with myself later this week.

Hes a real nice guy.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE