Gone Home.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I've just been given an army 10 x 12 canvas tent without the frame; looks to be in decent nick. I was going to use a couple of bits from it to repair a firewood tarp that one of my neighbours damaged with a strimmer but it seems such a waste.

Free to anybody that can collect from the Monmouth/Chepstow area, I'll leave it up here for a few days and if there are no takers, the tent gets it!!!

Last edited:

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
I'm nowhere near close enough to come and get it, but I have thought on how heavy it is and the possibility of asking a courier to pick it up....

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I'm nowhere near close enough to come and get it, but I have thought on how heavy it is and the possibility of asking a courier to pick it up....

I was given this by a friend who put it up every year for a few weeks before christmas and had a team of people in there making wreaths; he assures me that it's in good nick, and has been stored in his attic which I know to be clean, dry and rodent free.

But I haven't seen it unrolled and can't vouch for it's condition, so I'd be wary of paying out for a courier!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE