Planning Going Walkabout...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
The time has come the walrus said
You're looking quite a sight
Tipping the scales at fifteen stone
Even your jeans say things ain't right

Jeans ?

Or

Genes???

What is the plan.

There are I believe around 4000 calories in a pound of fat.

Starting weight of 15 stone at ( insert height ) could work out the approx rough calorie burn.

And an Ideal weight.

Last edited:

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
Definitely jeans lol, gone beyond slight paunch through moderate overhang and popped the button off my favorite cargo pants.
Looks like I must say farewell to sugar and cut way back on dairy produce for some time. It's being stuck inside that's done it, to dam easy to put the kettle on, grab a biscuit and raid the fridge.

As for where to wander, well I have been wanting to explore the Vale Of Neath for a while and check out the lakes for some time. With a bit of lockdown luck it should be pretty deserted up there.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Definitely jeans lol, gone beyond slight paunch through moderate overhang and popped the button off my favorite cargo pants.
Looks like I must say farewell to sugar and cut way back on dairy produce for some time. It's being stuck inside that's done it, to dam easy to put the kettle on, grab a biscuit and raid the fridge.

As for where to wander, well I have been wanting to explore the Vale Of Neath for a while and check out the lakes for some time. With a bit of lockdown luck it should be pretty deserted up there.

These things are quite useful as motivation tools.

Little Gimmicky but if it motivates you and it works its a good thing.

Reactions: adriatikfan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE