Going to be Studying at the SAC on the edge of Aberdeen. Any one around?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mabster

Mar 15, 2010
Shetland
Hi there folks.
Well it seems after 6 years working I'm going to become a student.
Heading down to the SAC near Bucksburn
Been in Shetland all my life and just recently gotten into bushcraft.

Throughly looking forward to getting down and into some real forest. The woodland up here is never more than 100 meters wide. Bit pants really and it's old knackered spruce/larch.

I'm looking to meet up we some folk as so far I've only had wee bushy times on my own.
I shall be taking my car south with me so no probs getting around.

I have a keen interest in the environment (been working for a conservation charity), birding and getting as much food from the land as I can.

So far for me it's al been marine based bar pig nuts and field mushrooms so come the warmer months again I'll be looking for a feast.

Cheers folks.

Michael

mabster

Mar 15, 2010
Shetland
small world dreadhead!
I'll be on Sustainable Environmental management so most likely be in same class as first two years are the countryside management stream.

not Long to go now!

dedinately up for meeting up with everyone who's free at somepoimt

Big Geordie

Nomad
Jul 17, 2005
Bonny Scotland
Im moving up to the Rowett institute at Bucksburn, so its a small world. I missed the last meet up ( I had to work last minute) but will do the others.
G

mabster

Mar 15, 2010
Shetland
well that's me on Campus and had a wee walk around the arboretum. Its brilliant being so close to proper trees. Right next door.

dreadhead; you don't happen to be in Sutton Hall do you, and perhaps took in some animal skins?
if so im in room 11. feel free to pop along anytime.

Roll on getting into the woods.
looking forward to meeting folk.

cheers.

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Mates of mine lived on a cottage on the estate so know it well. Glad you are settling in and hope to meet you at a local meet or get to gather soon.

ATB

KP

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE