Gloves

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi Good Folk.
As a spark I work outside a lot and suffer from cold numb fingers.
Is there a glove of retailer that makes a glove that keeps fingers warm but still thin enough to deal with wiring, say the size of a 1.5 mm flex core (for those who are trade orientated ).
Many thanks in advance.

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Hi Good Folk.
As a spark I work outside a lot and suffer from cold numb fingers.
Is there a glove of retailer that makes a glove that keeps fingers warm but still thin enough to deal with wiring, say the size of a 1.5 mm flex core (for those who are trade orientated ).
Many thanks in advance.

I have no experience of them but MacWet gloves claim you can still do intricate things with them on (such as tying a fishing hook or loading a gun). They are sold for horse riding, fishing and shooting etc. Unfortunately you can't buy their tactical version directly. You could look at other gloves sold for fishing.

Cheers,
Broch

Reactions: hog

janso

Dec 31, 2012
Penwith, Cornwall
I feel your pain mate. Working in renewables and outside 95% of the time, the option I’ve found is nitrile gloves under a mechanics glove. Easy to slip off the outer for wiring (albeit it’s 4mm mainly) but that’s what works for me.
Other times, it’s just got to be bare hands I’m afraid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE