Gloucestershire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Thetillerman71

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 9, 2012
Gloucester
Hi Luke, there are a few of us on here now but all attempts to form a local group seem to have failed. I'm interested but do have a number of committments already arranged

I know there have been various successful and not so successful attemts to get us Glawster locals togeather.

Myself, MrMel and Jackal 211 have had a couple of great beers and nights out in the wood.

I think we really do need to try and get something going here finally.

So I propose we leave this thread running for a couple of weeks, which by then will have hopefully had quite a few local visitors, then set up a meet in a convenient pub.

There are a couple of us that have access to woodland, including myself. Plus we have some beautiful ancient forest in the area.

I have struggled to find any time for my passion over the last year and a half due to a new business venture, but now it's ticking along, I can finally have more time in the woods ... yippee!

Luke

P.S. I have just been admiring your work Dreadhead. There's some fine stuff there.

Dec 29, 2011
avon
I'm just outside yate guy's.
I'd be up for a camp out at some point in the near future.

Wife is due to give birth to our 3rd child any day now, so I put emphasis on "Near future" taking all thing's into consideration..

mrmel

Forager
Jun 23, 2008
Gloucester
Hi Luke, How are you? Long time no see!
I'm always up for it but travel is a bit of a pain for me at the moment!
I'll keep my eye on this thead to see whats going on!

Ed Edwards

Dec 17, 2012
Kent/London
Bit far for me to travel for a beer (Oxfordshire), but having been born and raised in Gloucester it would be rude to not go for an overnight camp!

I'll keep an eye on the thread

Ed

mrmel

Forager
Jun 23, 2008
Gloucester
I'm good thanks Luke.
I'm still in the same place, just me these days though so a lift would be great depending on location. hopefully we can agree on somewhere I can get to.
Have you heard from Steve lately?

Dec 18, 2010
bristol
Luke Suggest a pub and time and give a little notice and see who Can make it for a chat.
if People want a venue for a quick overnight they can use my field ( Not very Bushy near a Road and Sorry No trees but Mine and available ) some Nice contryside around (nr Dundry south Bristol)

Looks Like snow is anyone Goin out to play?

Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE