Gloucestershire and Herefordshire sites and meet ups

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

KnifeEater

Feb 4, 2017
Gloucestershire
Hi everyone,

I've noticed there isn't much activity on here recently so I thought I'd start a new thread.

I'm looking for sites preferably in the forest of Dean and wye valley areas.

I myself am based in Gloucester and a friend and I who lives in Hereford visit the site at Yellowwood (which I can't recommend enough). I though don't drive, so a 1h40 drive to Yellowwood becomes a half day ordeal on public transport.

Also I'm not sure how many members are active in the surrounding area but if anyone is up for a meet up speak up. It seems a shame to have such wonderful countryside everywhere but no bushcrafting community to enjoy it.

madtrapper1

May 13, 2018
forest of dean gloucestershire
hi i have just joined this site and was looking for like minded people in and around the forest of dean and i am keen to take part in some meet ups, there are a few camp sites that will accommodate bushcraft but not many so most is stealth camping which is ok but i don't enjoy as much, my favorite is Broadstone fisheries near monmouth nice site,nice guy that runs it he is a laid back guy when it comes to bushcraft it is where we have the Camp shaky meet at xmas sorry for rambling count me in if you get a meet up in the future always love to meet like minded people.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE