glossary/dictionary

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
What about a search bar or thread where people who need definitions for bushcraft words can find out the meanings.

There is alot of words that I hear about on here that I don't understand. For example when somebody advised me too keep a convex edge on my axe whilst sharpening it I could not do this as I didn't know what this meant. I'm sure some other people have experienced somthing similar at some time or another. This would be very helpful as it saves having to post messages on here asking people what it means etc.

Well think about it anyway

Cheers,
Scott

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Young Bushman said:
What about a search bar or thread where people who need definitions for bushcraft words can find out the meanings.

There is alot of words that I hear about on here that I don't understand. For example when somebody advised me too keep a convex edge on my axe whilst sharpening it I could not do this as I didn't know what this meant. I'm sure some other people have experienced somthing similar at some time or another. This would be very helpful as it saves having to post messages on here asking people what it means etc.

Well think about it anyway

Cheers,
Scott

That's a good suggestion and one that we've been looking into ever since the site was created! With the site moving over to this new host we are going to be instigating some new things and we are going to get the epaedia on the move so that it grows and includes all those definitions you keep hearing.

So, your wish will be coming soon enough
:-D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE