Glentrool 13-15 April

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Spring meet at above, all welcome.
Hammock,bivi or tent.
Canoes can be put in the loch.

Any takers?

Barn Owl

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I've been hellish sore this year, but it's easing (touching every tree I can find :) ) I might come down and stay with Dharma or visit with Geoff and Jane :cool: and can come by and enjoy the company too :D

cheers for sorting this out Tam :D

M

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Tam, can you give me a bit more info please? Location, GR, Postcode or whatever? Sounds like summat Cameron and I would be up for, and the poor wee chap is champing at the bit to get out wi' grandpaw.

Eric

Stuart69

On a new journey
Jul 7, 2008
Glasgow
He's getting there Gill :)

We teach him a few things every time he comes up. Still got a lot to learn though, he's a bit slow but you get used to it :D

Apparently even the vikings thought twice about coming here :lmao: Link

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
He's getting there Gill :)

We teach him a few things every time he comes up. Still got a lot to learn though, he's a bit slow but you get used to it :D

Apparently even the vikings thought twice about coming here :lmao: Link

From your link Stu ..

Uppermost in the minds of the Icelandic merchants weighing anchor off Scotland in the Middle Ages were the ferocious reception they expected from hostile locals, dangerous landings, the incomprehensible language and the terrible weather (very foggy).

I know exactly how they felt :)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I think I was just getting my head round the Glasgow accent when I was getting up regularly, it might take me a night to tune in again now.

Once the TGO is out of the way you'll soon be sick of the sight of me again, and the trip planning PMs :)

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
I think I was just getting my head round the Glasgow accent when I was getting up regularly, it might take me a night to tune in again now.

Once the TGO is out of the way you'll soon be sick of the sight of me again, and the trip planning PMs :)

The weegie language is terrible Rich ,Ayrshire is not as slang .;)

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Bump for this,
Hillwalking bountiful too.
Good for birdwatching also,I'll do a walk if wanted.

So, you have the above,canoeing,fishing,spoon and kuksa carving if you like too.
And whatever else anyone wishes too have a lesson on.

Bump for this,
Hillwalking bountiful too.
Good for birdwatching also,I'll do a walk if wanted.

So, you have the above,canoeing,fishing,spoon and kuksa carving if you like too.
And whatever else anyone wishes too have a lesson on.

Mmmm sounds tempting Tom, might be up that way for a few days in the motorhome with the family. I won't be in 'bushcraft mode' and assuming there is room and we don't get stoned to death it would be nice to say hello and skim a few stones on the loch. Do you have more info on the location, I assume it's on Loch Trool.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE