Glastonbury 2010

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GlenM

Forager
Jan 11, 2006
Cornwall
Glastonbury 2010 is nearly upon us , I'm taking the whole clan this year which should be fun !!
Anyone else going ?

Glen

harryhawk

Forager
Feb 6, 2009
Devon
Yep, I'll be there.
The wife and kids gave up a couple of years ago, they had enough of the rain and mud. All the better for me:cool:
Been going for the last 20 odd years and find it harder every year to miss:p
Harryhawk.....old hippy!

robin wood

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 29, 2007
derbyshire
www.robin-wood.co.uk
I'll be there, working in the greencrafts field. Not been for over 20 years since you could walk in round the back, always said I would go when kids were old enough to enjoy it properly and 16yr old Daughter is very excited.

harryhawk

Forager
Feb 6, 2009
Devon
There's always a Bushcraft school/group in the Green Fields. They had a nice Tatonka tarp last year.
Out of all the festival the Green Fields are my favourite. I tend to relax up that way before joining the masses down at the stages.
Glen you off to the Worzels?
What age are the clan? The Kidz field is great, Circus skills, games, story telling, things to make, play equipment, shows, musical sessions........All good fun;)
Harry.

GlenM

Forager
Jan 11, 2006
Cornwall
There's always a Bushcraft school/group in the Green Fields. They had a nice Tatonka tarp last year.
Out of all the festival the Green Fields are my favourite. I tend to relax up that way before joining the masses down at the stages.
Glen you off to the Worzels?
What age are the clan? The Kidz field is great, Circus skills, games, story telling, things to make, play equipment, shows, musical sessions........All good fun;)
Harry.

I most certainly am ! there's a few of us Cornish boys gonna check out the Worzels . There's a load of lads from Port Issac called Fishermans friends who will get our support aswell.

My youngest boy is 3 and my eldest is 16 so both ends of the spectrum. It's their first Glastonbury although my oldest has been to the I.O.W. festival before so he knows what to expect.

Let me know if you want to meet up , I will be there from Wednesday morning through till Monday.

ATB

Glen

robin wood

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 29, 2007
derbyshire
www.robin-wood.co.uk
Well it was hot, dry, dusty and a fine time was had by all. Muse were something else, Gorillaz a disappointment but so much to see and do. Think 95% of all the teepees and dreadlocks in the country must have been there. £800 for a weekend in a teepee anyone?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE