Gift it on thread? not working?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SimonD

Settler
Oct 4, 2010
Lincolnshire
Can everyone else open the gift it on thread? i can open all the others but when I try that it just tells me to the website can not display the page?!??

SimonD

Settler
Oct 4, 2010
Lincolnshire
maybe my wife has hidden computer skills, that i had no clue about, and has decided as a precautionary measure to disable the GIO thread having decided i need more kit like i need a hole in my head :D best check the classified threads!:lmao:

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
I've had the same trouble with the Gift it on thread for months as well.
Only way I can access it is to log out and then go looking for the thread.

chas brookes

Life Member
Jun 20, 2006
west sussex
yes steve has answered it

32" by 32". Is a little stretchy.

As it appears to have monumentally stalled I propose the axe and the scrim net or two

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
With issues like this there's usually either been some input from admin by now or a Mod will have seen it and flagged it for them.
I'd drop one of the admin team a PM or, if there isn't one online, contact a Mod instead ~ no point me doing it as I can't answer any of the specifics outside of 'A couple of people are experiencing issues with ... '

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE