GB wildlife hatchet for Small Forest Axe

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I've got a Gransfors Brux Wildlife hatchet in good used condition but I'm finding it a little small for my liking, would like to trade it for a Gransfors Small Forest axe in similar condition..
100_5004.jpg

NB ( please note,due to being royally shafted on here recently by a newbie member I will only trade with you if you have a minimum of a 250 post count or I have traded with you before. Sorry about this.)

gabrielsdad

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 6, 2012
north staffs
( please note,due to being royally shafted on here recently by a newbie member I will only trade with you if you have a minimum of a 250 post count or I have traded with you before. Sorry about this.)

thats just shocking. ive done a few trades on here and had it all go smoothy. it'll make me think twice before i do again. how small if the wildlife hatchet? ive got a small forest axe. only problem i have is its a bit big for my day-overnight pack. well big enough for peopel to see ive got an axe. that and i ordered it from woodlore, and its got ray mears all down the shaft. ive never seen a wildlife hatchet in the flesh. so not offering a trade just id never heard of anyone being other than decent on here. i thought we had a tiny corner of the net where people were genuine and you didnt have to watch your back!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE