GB Wildlife hatchet, DD tarp, Sigg, Klean Kanteen, and a stove.

• UPDATE - The main upgrade is now finished. The site should now be functioning as normal, I will be making tweaks over the weekend, particularly to look of the site. If you notice something is broken or have any comments please let me know. Many thanks Matt (Lithril)

Spaniel man

Native
Apr 28, 2007
Somerset
Looking to fund another purchase, so some bits of no longer used kit for sale....No trades thanks
GB Wildlife hatchet, well used, but will last a lifetime. I've added a leather lanyard, a wolf print stamp, and there is a bit of Gaffer tape around the retaining strap, as I nicked it with the sharp end! They seem to be around the £60 mark new.
I'd like £40 SOLD for this, which includes PP and postage.
DD Solo tarp, absolutely brand new, never used. Bought on a whim last week for £32. A bit bigger than I need, so it can go.
I have added 50 feet of Nite Ize reflective cord in green, ( cost me £12) split between ridgeline, 4 guys, and a couple of prussiks. I've also added mini glow in the dark line locks. ( I've done the same to a couple of my tents, and they are really effective) It also comes with the original guys, and pegs. About £40 worth. Oh, and I'll chuck in some GITD pegs too.
I'd like £30 for this, including postage and Paypal. SOLD

A couple of water bottle, one Sigg aluminium (1 litre) , £5 posted and a Kleen Kanteen ( 800ml) stainless steel. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

A Coleman lightweight folding gas stove, used a bit as a back up to lend to others. Works well. Now £5.00 to your door

Vango 'bum bag' converts to a small daysack, (5+12 liters) good clean condition, hardly ever used. £10 posted and PP'ed NOW £5 To your door

Apologies for the carp pictures!
Thanks for looking..........

Last edited:

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
do you have a picture of the axe head/blade mate? one to show the overal condition etc. :)