GB Outdoor Axe

• Hey Guest, For sale we have Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteel PLEASE LOOK HERE for more information or use the Pay Now button in the sidebar

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
One used but not abused of the above. Received in a trade & never used by myself. It is marked with the legendary 'Barn Owl' moniker for it was owned by the great man himself!!! Despite that it's in good nick, a few rust spots on the collar that'll micromesh off if you've a mind to.

I'd like £70 incl P&P to U.K. Mainland addresses via PayPal. Only trade for a GB splitting axe.

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_0070.jpg
    IMG_0070.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0071.jpg
    IMG_0071.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0074.jpg
    IMG_0074.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0075.jpg
    IMG_0075.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 109

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
Forgive me - 'who's the great man'?????, 'what model/size is it'?????? If you need to ask these questions then maybe this axe isn't for you:). The only trade is the one I mentioned in the thread.

Cheers

johnnythefox

Mar 11, 2011
England
That's a bit condensending I asked a few legitimate question, I don't know everything.

If some one asked me questions I wouldn't belittle them I would just share my knowledge.

i won't buy your axe.

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
Before anyone else throws their hat in the ring, my comments were meant to be a bit of banter - hence the smiley. I look forward to some Axe related posts.

Cheers

Wayne

BCUK Welfare Officer
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Play nice folk its not considered good form to hijack a sales thread.

Always good for the anyone in sales to build a rapport with the customer too.

I have a lot of axes but my small splitting axe is a favourite so it would need to be a good deal to make me want to part with it.

Last edited:

Hultafors Outdoor knife for Sale

We have a a number of Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteels for sale.

You can see more details here in this thread OUTDOOR KNIVES The price is £27 posted to the UK. Pay via the paypal button below.