Garmin Gpsmap 62s (with French and Spanish Pyrenees Maps)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 29, 2012
Devon
Hi Guys,

I'm selling my Garmin 62s due to the fact that I just don't use it anymore. I bought it a year ago and took it on a trip (walking the GR11 across the pyrenees) for a month but since then it has just sat in my drawer doing nothing :( Unfortunately I don't think I'm going to have a chance to use it again to it's up for grabs!

It's a fantastic piece of gear and comes with the worldwide shaded relief basemap as well as the French and Spanish topo maps for the Pyrenees. I did have the 1:50k UK maps software but have since deleted it form my computer (there are ways of getting it for free for the internet savvy).

I've also included a 2gb micro SD card to add to the 2gb internal memory. It comes in its original box with a collection of user manuals, USB cable and a karribiner.

Here's some more info on it: https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=63801&ra=true

This is not new (1 year old) and does have a few minor scratches on the display (which you can see in the photos) but apart from them it's in great condition.
IMG_0182.jpg
IMG_0185.jpg
IMG_0184.jpg
IMG_0180.jpg

I'm looking for £200ono which includes Royal mail recorded delivery and Paypal costs. Please feel free to ask any questions. I think that's everything. I'm new to this forum so if there's anything I've missed out or not done correctly please let me know.

Thanks

Dan

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE