Garmin GPS, Rab Bivi bag and 38L NI patrol pack

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
Clearing out a few bits of kit that just aren't getting used.

First up is a Garmin E-Trex H GPS with instructions and data cable,great for geocaching. I paid £95 for this (£80 for the GPS and £15 for the lead), I will also include a copy of the Garmin software (didnt come with the GPS and took a lot of hunting for). Looking for £60 all in. NOW £50 SOLD.
ry4adepu.jpg

Next is a RAB survival zone bivi. I paid £85 for this a year ago. It has been used once and has a few marks (only from the ground, they will wash out but I've run out of nikwax). Looking for £45 all in. NOW £35 SOLD
7ypydu7a.jpg

Finally a NI 38 litre patrol pack made by Kombat UK. Never been out of the house just loaded with kit and then unloaded again a couple of months later. I paid £45 for this. Looking for £35 all in. NOW £25 SOLD
3e8yre9e.jpg

Don't know whats happened with the pic, the colour looks blotchy but its not, it is a uniform olive green all over.

Any questions or offers please PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
Tried to take a better picture, not sure if its any better though.
20130503_145907.jpg
Colour is a uniform olive green all over, but I can't seem to capture it in any photos! Make a great pack for weekenders, it'll go on the bay after the bank holiday if there's no takers.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE