Gamo Auto 45 CO2 BB/Pellet pistol

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
For Sale

Three years old but has only fired one gas cart (about 90 rounds?) Pristine Mint condition has only been kept in a bag in my desk. No marks and well oiled.
Was a gift at the same time as getting a CP99..The Gamo is now surplus to requirements and must make way for other stuff.

Steel and ABS construction, heavy weight Glock-a-like, Sights adjustable for windage. V. accurate at 10 metres (Rifled barrel). The pellets in photo are not included as they are steel, the ones recommended are Gamo's 0.177 lead bb or .177 pellets

CO2. Semi-auto, rifled barrel, 12-rd BB mag. Shoots .177 pellets single-shot. 4.25" rifled steel barrel, 1.1 lbs., 7.5" long, rear sight adjusts for windage.
0.177" (4.5mm) 410 fps £50 to include gas cartridges. OVER 18s ONLY and members with over 50 posts only please. Thanks NOW SOLD

IMG_0524.jpg

Payment via Paypal, cheque or postal order is OK. Cheques will have to clear prior to dispatch. If you are paying by Paypal, PLEASE pick up the fees. I don't want to hassle any of you for the extra dosh :) currently 3.4% plus 20p
If you have any questions then pm me or post, no problem, however, date and time of pm's will be the pecking order, NOT POSTS
First come first served.
Thanks for looking
Sack

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE