Galloway forest overnighter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
Have been meaning to post this since last week but better late than never. Last week cutchy, bigdaddytemps and I had a wee overnighter in the Galloway forest so here's some pics :)

5f4814c6.jpg

75cb15e3.jpg

Decided to hang two hammocks using one tree :)

f1c41595.jpg

db1feb54.jpg

d585e3b5.jpg

Was a great night although very cold until I went to my nice warm comfy bed :D hopefully the start of things to come this year.

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Im not a bushcrafter as such but if that stews what you get them i'll become one:D
Looks like you had a great time!
loving the landies;)

treetop57

Forager
Sep 1, 2012
dumfrieshire
hi don't won't to upset anyone here but when was this coz we've still got snow on the hills here in south west scotland and i think your camp looks a bit untidey with plastic bottles and plastic from tinnys and a strimmer
the grass looks like it's not been cut and lifted to leave no trace
sorry

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
This was last year, the plastic was from stir in stock pots from the stew hence why were next to the Dutch oven. As for the two bottles lying around, if the camera panned up they were right next to someone's camp an were taken back with us. Fire scars are from previous campers using this location and were made as invisible as possible, to the point they looked better than they did when we got there.

First to admit my camp is usually a bit of a bombsite when I'm doing things but it's always tidied away by the time I leave and I leave no trace.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE