Funny Ray Mears T-Shirts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

giancarlo

Oct 5, 2003
Jersey, Channel Islands
Firstly...nothing to do with me...
Found them whilst looking around on facebook.com for bushcraft groups.

Made by a guy called "John Rees (Manchester)" it seems.
Made me chuckle anyway :)

n282400047_603523_149.jpg

n282400047_472877_6496.jpg

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
Chaps,

I work about 5 minutes from a place in Manchester called Afflecks Palace that is the home of all thinks cult/weird/mad/funny especially T-shirts so if there is anywhere on the market where these are available I'm thinking this is it.

I'll let you know.

Look's like a potential group buy :lmao:

mace242

Native
Aug 17, 2006
Yeovil, Somerset, UK
Please let us know where we can get them. I'd have one too. Perhaps if they are not available online then somebody could pop into whatever shop in manchester in get a few...

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Those silly people - do they not realise that naughty copyright busters could simply copy the picture off the web, print it onto that paper they sell for home T shirt printing and Iron it onto a plain cotton T? (This is not a tutorial - I have not mentioned an important step here!)
When you go down to buy your T tell them to put a copy block on their web pictures!

giancarlo

Oct 5, 2003
Jersey, Channel Islands
Nice one John,
Although I think the "naughty copyright busters" is the guy who is creating these T's anyway.
I very much doubt he has Mr Mears' permission to use his face / name on this.....

mace242

Native
Aug 17, 2006
Yeovil, Somerset, UK
It's only a matter of time before they appear on RM website. I can see it now "Original Ray Mears Bushcraft T-Shirt" - yours for £50 ;)

Only a jest - I love the bloke - but his prices are a bit silly. I do think perhaps that from what I've seen and read of him something with a similar funny tone wouldn't be totally out of the question.

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Just read the group on Facebook that is doing the tees. They should be available in a week or so.

June 4th:
"Oh I'll post a link on here to order the tees when I'm back from france, it'll be in a week or two."

May 29th:
"The supplier I thought I'd go with is out of stock in Large tees right now which is a bit of a downer, but I'm going to try and stick with them 'cause all their stuff is organic cotton and fair-trade, it'd be nice to know we don't upset Ray with scummy sweatshop-wear. I'll keep you all posted though."

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE