Fun misreads

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
There's a thread in here that every time I see it I read it as "Where are you growing?" Well about my middle since I've been eating more over lockdown, but that's a bit personal!!! :D

I can't be the only one here to misread things online. Does anyone want a bit of light-hearted fun and post their examples?

Last edited:
Reactions: Coldfeet

Paul_B

Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Not a misread but I'm not sure I want a killer raspberry jam recipe. Are there killers on this forum who use raspberry jam? A new kind of professional assassin who prepares in the kitchen!

Paul_B

Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Potassium Pomegranates! What are they?

My eyes are misleading me again. Salted pomegranates aren't the topic of that thread, right? Anyone tried salted pomegranates? Doesn't appear.

Wander

Native
Jan 6, 2017
Here There & Everywhere
What about mis-listens?

There was a Paul Young song back in the 80s and I could have sworn the lyrics went, 'Every time you go away, you take a piece of meat with you.'

On the odd occasion I am forced to listen to one of those bloody woeful 80s MOR radio stations and the song comes on I feel compelled to sing my (incorrect) lyrics to it.

Paul_B

Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Me and my 8 year old son regularly miss sing songs. Alexa plays a song and we join in the chorus with our own words. The more daft or whimsical the better. He's been doing it since about 5 or even earlier. It's actually fun.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE