Full Moon Fever

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GlenM

Forager
Jan 11, 2006
Cornwall
I'm off to Bodmin moor on friday afternoon to take full advantage of the full moon.The forcast is for clear skys, so although it might be a bit cold it should be awsome. The tents gonna get a deserved outing but sadly i wont be having a fire!!, definate lack of trees you see. Anyone else planning a trip ?

Big Geordie

Nomad
Jul 17, 2005
Bonny Scotland
Hi Glen, Same here. Problem is the desert is very chilly but I should get a great feel for the emptiness under the moonlight, hopefully some special pictures. We've been getting some -10 and -20 mornings so its going to be nesting sleeping bags as my old 58 bag is more than a bit weary.. the down went into it over 20 years ago!

My biggest problem is there arent enough trees for my Magic Kelly hammock. Guess my next trip will be further North. Local people here find it hard to believe that I want to backpack as I do at home in Scotland. Most of my neighbours take truck sized SUVs with at least 5 plastic boxes full of Gucci gear. Mebbe I should save up..

Best of luck with the trip. Stay warm.
George :cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE