FS: Firesteel belt hanger / key rings

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
A quantity of leather ferro rod belt hangers with quick release (Release system same as seen in the Ray Mears programe - Canoe Journey), an ideal and elegant way to carry a ferro rod on your person and seperate from your main gear. Hand crafted from veg tan leather, all bar the black version have a brass rivet, the black has a nickel plated rivet.

DSCF8802-1.jpg

Various colours available (see below), colour of the Quick release key ring varies, ferro rod NOT included.

Price £ 9.50 EACH - Inc P&P to the UK, USA, Canada & EEC

Quantity available: See last post in this thread for current availability

Offered on a first come first served basis.

Last edited:

Smith28

Nomad
Nov 26, 2010
South East
Sorry if this is a silly question, but which colour is the top left one? Also what is the max belt width that these will accomodate please?

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Cheers Dave, Mediuum brown one is yours, PM on it's way

Thanks mate

have the following left peeps

Dark Brown : 1
British Tan : 1
Black : 1

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Any chance you could make up another dark brown? I'd by 2 in a second if you could. ;)

Not a problem, can get it done over the weekend, have a couple of sheaths to build so i wil have all the tools out, drop me a PM

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Any chance you could make up another dark brown? I'd by 2 in a second if you could. ;)

I have three in dark brown made, i have put two aside for you going on the post above, drop me a PM and i'll send you my paypal details, for info, im going for my weekly trip down town to the post office tomorrow, so can get them posted out then.

Last edited:

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Have the following left peeps

Dark Brown : 1

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex

More being made soon though

Smith28

Nomad
Nov 26, 2010
South East
Received mine too. They look great, can't wait to try them out. I know this, I will never worry about losing the contents of my front pockets again with a couple of these things on! Thanks mate.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex

Black : Sold
Dark Brown: Sold

will be making some more this weekend probably.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE