Frosts Mora kydex sheath system

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Just finished the first of the sheath systems to suit the Frosts Mora
DSC02760.jpg

A complete sheath system as detailed here
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38826&highlight=clipper+kydex

DSC02761.jpg

£40 inc. Signed For UK delivery

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
It really doesn't get any better than one of these Sheath Systems, the placement, accessibility and retention are outstanding!
happy0034.gif

They're excellent, I love my Clipper version.
happy0054.gif

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
Will this sheath fit the mora clipper ?

Also what diameter is the firesteel holder, I was about to purchase a beefier firesteel

The link is for the version which fits the Clipper, which has a different shaped handle to this model.

My Light My Fire 'Army' Firesteel fits nicely in the holder, which is 10mm.

I'm sure that you'd be able to buy the Sheath System with sheaths which are fitted to the individual knife types that you have, this maker is really helpful and great to deal with.

Krolus

Aug 12, 2009
Leicestershire UK
I havent purchased the knife yet :D

I just wanted to know which knife this particular batch was suited to to save dissapointment and wasted time re ordering the correct knife

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Thanks for the kind words helixpteron.

Will this sheath fit the mora clipper ?

Also what diameter is the firesteel holder, I was about to purchase a beefier firesteel
The firesteell holder is made to fit a "Light My Fire 'Army' Firesteel" , but a custom firesteel holder could be made im sure.
This sheath will only fit the Mora but it's not a problem to do one for a clipper or another knife.
Just drop me a PM.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Sheath arrived today - excellent. Fit for purpose does not describe it enough. If you have one of these knives (you may struggle to buy one now!) or one of the other types that Rapidboy makes sheaths for I would encourage you to buy one.

Excellent workmanship, very flexible sheath system, great communication, all round 5 star buy.

Many thanks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE