From Florida

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Green Deane

May 17, 2009
Florida
www.eattheweeds.com
Hi, I'm Green Deane (said Dean) in Florida. I run a bare bones foraging website and have a lot of bad videos on You Tube. I also teach foraging. I have quite a few subscribers from your area as well as down under. Many of the plants I cover are in your back yard. In fact, I am putting together this weekend a video on Fat Hen -- if it stops raining... ten inches this week so far. I've been foraging for too many decades and have a strong interest in Mesolithic cooking et cetera. And.... not to seem totally west of you, my father was Greek so I get to Greece now and then to traipse around. (And long ago I did my student teaching in London... Kingsdale Seconday School. I was with Whitelands College at the time in Putney.... which is also my mother's maiden name. Small world.) I hope to learn a lot here (and yes, I am a fan of Ray Mears.)

madcow

Feb 19, 2009
Netherlands
Welkom to the forums Green Deane :)

I have been watching your vids on YouTube for a while now :) and I learned allot from them.
Love your down to earth way of teaching and the huge amount of information that you have.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE