Free

chrisanson

Nomad
Apr 12, 2006
Dudley
yes i realy like this "old fashioned" idea of sharing things to make it easier for someone else. old ethics and good ones.
chris

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
chrisanson said:
yes i realy like this "old fashioned" idea of sharing things to make it easier for someone else. old ethics and good ones.
chris

It is old fashioned, and a nice gesture, lets be honest, we all have things in the house, bushcraft or not, that might only fetch a few quid on eBay, not worth the hassle and the fees etc, give it away to a good home instead :)

AndyW

Nomad
Nov 12, 2006
Essex
Richard,

I'd be interested in this if nobody else has been in touch.

I got my Clipper a couple of weeks back and now have a fire steel too so it would be great to have a leather sheath for them.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
AndyW said:
Richard,

I'd be interested in this if nobody else has been in touch.

I got my Clipper a couple of weeks back and now have a fire steel too so it would be great to have a leather sheath for them.

AndyW, it's yours, pm me your address and you'll have it before Christmas.

pm me your address.

Richard

AndyW

Nomad
Nov 12, 2006
Essex
Richard PM sent.

Thanks very much for this, looking forward to it.

As others have said, I've never come across a forum that has such a true community spirit and such generous members.

Looking forward to it :You_Rock_

Mar 22, 2006
North Wales
see what you miss wen u go for a bath!! i shall never leave my computer again, then ill get loads of cool stuff off super festive people....then never go out to use it as i will be too paranoid to leave my computer nooooooooooooo ha ha ha nice one :You_Rock_

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Posted by my good lady a couple of hours ago.

Merry Christmas.

If anyone really wants one, I am always knocking things up. PM me and next time one is made redundant it can have a new home.

Richard

AndyW

Nomad
Nov 12, 2006
Essex
Richard,

Came home today to find it waiting for me.

Thanks so much it's great and soooo much better than the plastic one :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE