free logs north wales

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

law

Tenderfoot
Feb 19, 2005
north wales
iam taking down two mature copper beech and a chestnut in prestatyn i will be there all day 2moz may be monday too if anyone wants to fill there boots with logs you will be helping me out. job is in aberconwy rd prestatyn just turn up and i will help you fill up
cheers

law

Tenderfoot
Feb 19, 2005
north wales
hi spandit
collection only iam afraid the trees are on the customers driveway and he wants a garage/shed instead , they are in good health and iam gutted to do it really. we double checked for tpos /conservation area ect just in the hope of retaining them but but the company i work for are not in a position to refuse the work ,someone else will snap the work up fast around here. i hope to unload alot of the timber on people that will appreciate it.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
I was only joking about the postage... If they're that big wouldn't they be worth something as timber? Wish you were just up the road from me, there's no wood that burns hotter than free wood! :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE