Free evening event

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Bushblade has organised a presentation/talk from Ben McNutt of Woodsmoke. The even it for up to 150 people, in Wakefield and will be ticket only. The good news is that there is no charge for the tickets so it's exceptional value.
Anyone that knows the Woodsmoke team will know that they're going to deliver a great evening about bushcraft.

Please contact bushblade for ticket information and I'll post up any more information that comes my way.

PM Will (bushblade) or call him on 01924 272877

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Have a look at www.raymears.com they'll have the information on there....here you go, I got this off of the What's Ray upto section

NEW LECTURE DATES 2005

You may be interested to know that Ray will be giving two lectures next year. Both will be at The Assembly Hall in Tunbridge Wells, Kent on 13th and 14th April 2005. Tickets will be on sale at the Assembly Hall only, from the following dates:

- via the Assembly Hall website: www.assemblyhalltheatre.co.uk from 17th September to end October 2004

- via the Box Office tel: 01892 530613 or 01892 532072 from 1st November 2004

The cost of the tickets will be £10 or £12 per person (ideal for Christmas presents!).

Ray will be talking about his new series Buschraft/Survival and sharing with you his own survival story of a helicopter crash he was in during the making of the series. The first 5 one hour programmes of this new series will start on Thursday 9th September on BBC2 at 8pm. The second 5 one hour programmes are due out in the Spring of 2005. We will keep you informed on the scheduling. A book and DVDs to accompany the series will now be available Spring 2005.

bushblade

Nomad
Jul 5, 2003
West Yorkshire
www.bushblade.co.uk
Tony said:
Bushblade has organised a presentation/talk from Ben McNutt of Woodsmoke. The even it for up to 150 people, in Wakefield and will be ticket only. The good news is that there is no charge for the tickets so it's exceptional value.
Anyone that knows the Woodsmoke team will know that they're going to deliver a great evening about bushcraft.

Please contact bushblade for ticket information and I'll post up any more information that comes my way.

PM Will (bushblade) or call him on 01924 272877

Hi all,

This event will take place on Tuesday 30th November at 1830.
The venue will be our store, CCC Outdoor centre (Mitchells).

Anyone interested should PM me their address or phone the store on the above number, someone there will take your name and address so we can send you a ticket.

As well as being an imformative evening I hope that this event will bring a lot of the local Bushcrafters in and could be a good basis for further meet ups and events.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
bushblade said:
All Tickets now gone

Thanks for all the responses this event has proven more popular than I imagined. All tickets are now gone I'm afraid.

See you all soon

:wave:
Wow !!

That was quick !! :yikes: have to get the next round.... Hope y'all have a good time :eek:):

alick

Settler
Aug 29, 2003
Northwich, Cheshire
I'd like to send a big thank you to Will for organising and to Ben for an excellent talk and for talking all us gear freaks through his kit. I think I'll put my thoughts down in more detail in a separate thread but it's enough to say that it was a great evening and well worth driving across the Pennines for.

This was the first time Ben had given a lecture like this. He did himself proud. A very modest and knowledgeable guy.

Thanks a lot for inviting us along Will. CCC Wakefield is quite a place too.

:You_Rock_

bushblade

Nomad
Jul 5, 2003
West Yorkshire
www.bushblade.co.uk
Thanks for the kind comments, I've had nothing but good feedback from everyone involved, it was very popular. Hopefully if Ben is up for it we would like to host another one in the summer outside.

Thanks to everyone and I hope you all enjoyed it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE