Frazers Coastal Walk - The cast.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
Another year and another great group :)

Its incredibly rewarding to watch people take such interest in foraging, answer questions and also learn along the way.
I hope Frazers presentation inspired you to get out and explore your natural surroundings.

Coastal safety - Notification boards and their use.
22VeRgD.jpg

Group Photo.
18lDTPh.jpg

The gang all prepared to explore.
tOWOFvA.jpg

Every rock has a surprise waiting for the keen eye.
SjtN4v8.jpg

Rock pools, shrimp, shore crabs and the one that got away...
rIqSQLt.jpg

Hors d'oeuvres seashore style.
2ybR8Js.jpg

Amonite - Circa 400 million years. I wonder what they tasted like.
CEIJoQk.jpg

Last edited:

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
It was one of our high points... getting there late after a map dash just added to the fun :) The limpet plate worked really well on the fire and made a lovely starter for our evening meal. Looking forward to more coastal foraging when opportunity presents...

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hiya....just had to say that seeing this thread has left me even more annoyed that i couldnt get to the moot....lol! first i saw seoras' pictures and now this!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

i just spent the last 4 days doing a stall next to fraser and seoras at the w.g. and cant speak highly enough of them both and their knowlege. last night i had a good few hours around the fire with fraser and his energy, enthusiasm and ability to explain and teach very much impressed me....its not often i meet someone like this and i couldve easily sat there till the sunrise listening. and what a sense of humour!!!! the guy really lives the life and i bet you all learned a load....i hope he's at the moot in 2014 so i can go on a walk like this....thanks for posting!

a

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE