Found some handy little ideas to do whilst at camp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Some of these are very much American based using ingredients and products from the good ol' US of A but I'm sure they can be adapted to the European market too

Liking the toasted Bailey's and marshmallow idea already! and Number 20 really is genius!

CLICK HERE for the "Genius Camping Hacks" ... I really dislike that expression "Hacks" it makes it sounds like it's a big secret only a select few should be party to.

You might need to refresh the page, it froze up on me the first time I clicked on it.

Hope it's helpful and they're new to you.

atlatlman

Settler
Dec 21, 2006
ipswich
Thanks for that Biker. I have seen the cooking the bacon and sausage in a brown paper bag before. I had forgotten all about it. Thanks for the reminder. I've also seen one of water being boiled in a plastic bottle.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Ha ha Arron, some of those are pretty good - liked the spoon from a plastic bottle. Though it made me giggle to think of you in bikers leathers making Baillies Marshmallows when the local biker chapter turn up! Awkward! :eek: They do sound very nice though.

Didn't really see the point of the toothpaste dots, just keep it in a nearly done tube, but that's me.

Cheers for posting,
GB.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE