Found a quad bike

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
I found an old abandoned quad bike In the woods yesterday. It's in pretty bad nick, the break leads are cut, the front has been smashed in etc. But the engine is still there. Do you think anything on the quad will be worth salvaging?

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
Report it to the police it could be stolen and just dumped by the joy riders !!!! You could also be prosecuted for theft by finding if you just help yourself to it !!

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
I know the landowner I've been using these woods for years. I know for a fact it's not his because apparently it has been there for weeks he just has never had the equipment to get ri of it. (not easily accessible by something that could tow it) Anything worth taking from it then? Or shall I leave it?

T1Viper

Nomad
Sep 24, 2010
Ayrshire
as others have said, I'd phone the police if it doesnt belong to the landowner then there's a good chance it may have been stolen.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Get it started & drive it out!

Seriously, it's probably nicked but if the owner is traced & says you can have it, might be fun to do up. Brake lines aren't too difficult to replace

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE