Forum Skins

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Keep in mind guys and gals that the skins are temporary, we may use components, colours etc but we're not settled on a design for bushcraft uk yet.

I've been using vBlue Dark Pro for a little while and like it, before that was the dark green whihc i quite like, it's a bit black around the edges though :D

Keep in mind guys and gals that the skins are temporary, we may use components, colours etc but we're not settled on a design for bushcraft uk yet.

I've been using vBlue Dark Pro for a little while and like it, before that was the dark green whihc i quite like, it's a bit black around the edges though :D

I like the black but then i always set all my Puter backgrounds to black if i can espesially Autocad drawing stuff

is there any reason for not having a selection of skins so people can choose their own fav i assume thats the point of of the selection just most Forums seem to only allow you one tho removing the choice.

ATB

Duncan

Bardster

Native
Apr 28, 2005
Staplehurst, Kent
When the colour scheme and logos reflect your "brand" its better to have that as what people see. It then becomes recognisable in other situations. If you have multiple colour schemes available then its also more work for admins as they have to add the "branding" to all those schemes that are available. Some software makes this easy..... Also some colour schemes wont fit in with the "brand" logo etc so even though they look good on the forum pages they dont match the overall website look. From a website admins point of view its a bloody nightmare!

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge

The difference I found in changing to green should not be overlooked as the current default of blue is seriously ‘cold’ and uninviting. It is more than simply green is sympathetic to the subject matter.

My view only of course but has anyone studied the site visit and posting figures for the last 4 weeks?

Had I not found the skin choice button I wouldn’t be posting this or much else so painful have I found the forum to look at in recent weeks. A blessing for some though!

Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE