Forum gone weird in places ???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Like Niels says the problems are coming a lot more frequently now, I'd say 1 out of 5 times I open a new thread. Not only that but it's taking multiple refreshes to clear the page to normal.

Don't want to appear to be joggling your elbow Tony and Mods, just thought you ought to know it's still happening and seems to be getting worse.

ged

Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Logged in this evening having been away a few days at a meet, and everything seems fine at the moment. Login page was useable without closing my eyes. :)

Broomstickize

Forager
Jul 28, 2011
Suffolk, UK
Had the same problem as above once - more annoying is that I can't hit enter to start a new line. Doesn't matter if I'm sending a message or posting... My OCD can't stand not being able to form new paragraphs!

bivouac

Forager
Jan 30, 2010
Three Counties
I've been getting the same thing for a while & wondered what was going on. It didn't take long to find this thread. I'm relieved it's not just me & my knackered old laptop! I can navigate around the site & read posts but it's a bit offputting to say the least.

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
Just had the 'new posts' section take 5 refreshings to go back to normal.

And when I want to add a smiley it says this:

We are sorry, this content is not supported via the mobile style.
Click Here to go to the Forum Homepage.

All content is the property of BushcraftUK and can not be copied without written permission from Bushcraft UK Admin.

And I'm not on a mobile! :red:

Elen Sentier

Ho hum !!! When is the forum likely to be sorted?

It's really frustrating to keep being dumped onto the wretched list page every time I hit "post quick reply" or want to go to another part of the forum. And it takes several clicks now to get back. It's been going on for nearly two weeks ...

ged

Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
After saying theat it seemed OK when I got back from the weekend's camping, it's gone back to messing about again. My latest login page was squiffy and i had to log in blindfolded.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE