Forum gone weird in places ???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Thank heavens it's not just me :sigh:

Hit the reload icon in the address bar at the top of your screen, and it seems to default to the correct page layout.

I'm going to flag this for Admin to have a looksee; it's irritating the living daylights out of me tonight as I try to Mod stuff.

cheers,
M

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
Tony, hazzarding a guess here, but it looks like a mobile version is trying to be displayed and it's not compatible.

Perrari

Feb 21, 2012
Eryri (Snowdonia)
www.erknives.com
I was getting the bushmoot advert that is on the top of the page appearing double sized in the centre of the screen, and the background was all the titles for the normal site but appearing just as they had been typed on the page. Hit the dismiss button on the advert to get rid of it, but it came back every time I tried to click on anything else.
It all seems to be working fine this morning though.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Im still struggling to get on the site at times, let alone get weird error messages:confused:

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
What I have noticed is, e.g. what Shewie just posted 5 minutes ago, it says it was posted at 08:31. My clock says 10:38. There's a 1 hour time difference so the the post Shewie just made should say 09:31. :confused:

ged

Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
I was going to say the same thing as Shewie, and then I looged on just now and the welcome message appeared top left of the screen, instead of in the middle, and in a different style from usual.

It's broken, Tony, but not badly so. :)

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
I wondered what all the fuss was about until yesterday afternoon, then I started getting this page...

vbpage.jpg

or a variant of it, intermittently, when I tried to move around the forum.

As has been said, F5 or refresh clears it, but it's a pita.

I thinkl there's something amiss with the PMs as well.

Last edited:

Bartooon

Nomad
Aug 1, 2007
New Forest
Been experiencing the problem for a week or so - as some people have said, it often takes a couple of page refreshes to clear it

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE