forum down for you too?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
yeah, that was me being bad :( sorry guys and girls, I'll try not to do it again. The down side of trying to make things better is sometimes you just mess it all up :D

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Does this mean that the whole pita spammers situation is resolved :D :D :happydance: :D

The Mods have been sort of making like swans recently. (calm on the surface, paddling like blazes under the water, even Ogri was ready to swear)
If I could have gotten my hands round the spamming idiot's throat at 3am this morning, we'd have been having a discussion on the best bushcrafty method for disposing of a body :rolleyes:
"Leave no trace", would have had a double meaning :sigh:

On the plus side, virtually none of his posts got through to the boards, so our background efforts seem to be working :approve:

Thank you one and all who did report when spam was posted though :D The help is appreciated :cool:

cheers,
Toddy

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I think a tally of our recent kills would put the Red Baron to shame :)
I'm quietly chuffed and hopeful that the blighters are sitting fuming in impotent irritation :D

M

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE