Forged Firesteels

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

milius2

Maker
Jun 8, 2009
Lithuania
Hello :) 10 in stock

This is a bunch of firesteels that I have for sale. All made with care, tested and works very well. Comes in a leather pouch with flint and some charcloth for a start. It's a compact size that fits any pocket :D

Dimensions:
Length: about 8cm.
Height: about 3.5cm.
Width: about 5mm.

IMG_6843.jpg

IMG_6851.jpg

IMG_6857.jpg

IMG_6865.JPG

IMG_7547.JPG

Quantity: 10
Price: 10 pounds per piece + 2 pounds PP and paypal fee's. 12 total
Payment to be send by Paypal. PLEASE LEAVE YOU BCUK NAME IN PAYMENT FOR REFERENCE

Thanks for looking!

Andy

Last edited:

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
they're really nice, top work. if i hadn't recently had one gifted to me by a member on here i'd have snapped your hand off.

good luck with the sale

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
That looks like a great bargain - don't really want one but I'm sure you'll have no problem in selling them to those that do!

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
My set arrived today and im really pleased with it. strikes sparks first time (havent tried the charcloth yet) and the pouch complements the set perfectly. i reckon this set will be in my pocket from today until the end of time :lmao: and what a bargain!

Hamish

EarthToSimon

Forager
Feb 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
My set arrived this morning and it's just perfect, as deadhead said it strikes sparks first time. Even with a novice like me.
I'll be trying it with some charred cat-tail later.
Really happy with the set, don't think I'm every going to leave the house without it :D

Simon

chas brookes

Life Member
Jun 20, 2006
west sussex
Hi Andy :You_Rock_
Firesteel arrived safely today very pleased already lit my first fire. Excellent striker throws great sparks
many thanks
Chas

milius2

Maker
Jun 8, 2009
Lithuania
Hi guys, I'm very happy they arrived safely and that you're pleased with them. Will be back with some more for sure :) Happy fire lighting chaps!

milius2

Maker
Jun 8, 2009
Lithuania
OK, I've done 10 steels for you guys. And this is the last for this summer :( I'm leaving to Norway for 2 months so until august the forge is closed :)
I've done them a bit bigger this time, for a firmer grip and I'm very pleased with the result as the strikers turned out nice and give out good sparks.

IMG_7547.JPG

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE