Forged Firesteels.(pic heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.
Offered here are some hand made firesteels.These are for traditional firelighting using a flint and tinder.They throw off good sparks.Pictured are some examples of the kind of thing i do.£9.00 post paid with flint and charcloth, £7.50 without..Thanks for looking!
PICT1848.jpg

PICT1867.jpg

PICT2303.jpg

sizes are 4mm ish by around 4-5 inch long.

Last edited:

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.
Not a daft question....

They are all easy to use one you have the tecnique down.The one at the top is used with the thinner part in your hand,thumb on top of the curved part,the wide part in front of the knuckles if that makes sence!:)

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.
Just to clarify,these are £9.00 each.That includes a piece of flint,some charcloth and post and packing.£7.50 without.Thanks.

Last edited:

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.
Just to say these are made to order.If you would like one different to those pictured,send me drawing or a description and ill see what i can do.cheers!

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.
Shameless bump!!
I can forge these to anystyle you like or pick one from the pics.i make these to order.Flint,charcloth and some other bits of tinder are included...Cheers!

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
Sorry for the delay. I just got back from hols today. Lovely firesteel, made fire with it today.
Great stuff, thanks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE