Forged Firesteels.(pic heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.
I am getting there!There just arent enough hours in the day sometimes...
Apologies to all who are waiting.
Also, i have no control over how long Royal mail takes to deliver.:thankyou:

Please note the price revisions on the first post.

Last edited:

leon-1

Well I for one am a very happy man. I asked for two steels, an edge striker (blacksmiths pattern) and a straightforward "C" style striker. They arrived today, so the very first thing I did was give them a bash. The shower of sparks that came off them was fantastic. It was a bit like having the explosion of a rocket (fireworks style) going off around my hands with sparks flying, arcing and falling, fizzling as they went.

Here they are.
strikers.jpg

I have used a lot of strikers of various sorts and these spark better than any others that I've used.

launditch1 you're a star:D:D

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.
:)Thanks for the kind words.They spark well because i forge them from Unobtanium.

glad you like them and i hope they serve you well!:thankyou:

DFCA

Nomad
Aug 11, 2009
Monmouthshire
OK I just cant resist anymore - I already have one and it is the BEST spark thrower of my collection, therefore ...

Can I have another on please - one just like the edge striker (blacksmiths pattern) in the post by leon-1 a couiple of posts ago please? I mean post #87 of course)

pm inbound

atb
Dave

Last edited:

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
I received my firesteel on Friday and made up a pigskin bag for it. The striker throw some good sparks.

img1945v.jpg

Many thanks Launditch, top man.

Topknot

Mar 6, 2011
Cramlington
Hi how much are your firesteels and how do i go about purchasing one from you still trying toi get my head around this excellent website REgards dave.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE