For the woodburner owners amongst us

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
NOTE: I DID NOT MAKE THIS!

I just stumbled across this handy set up for storing logs and thought it a very clever idea.

DIY-Fire-Wood-Holder.jpg

Here's the link to the website for more info and how to make it. Though I doubt anyone really needs a tutorial for how to make it, it's that simple.

Looks like I shall be making one of these for my little cabin in the autumn.

Imagedude

Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
Not sure they'd be so easy to manhandle from my wood pile across the garden then over two steps etc. Much easier to carry the logs in rubble bags.

Biker

Not sure they'd be so easy to manhandle from my wood pile across the garden then over two steps etc. Much easier to carry the logs in rubble bags.

Yeah mine too, but it's a prettier and neater way of stacking it once it's indoors. The wicker basket I had just stores too little in the space it takes up.

Anyway thought it worth sharing.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I was lucky enough to inherit this lovely copper bin. It keeps mess to a minimum and holds 2 or 3 nights firewood.

As my burner takes 8" maximum log size, I don't think that frame would look as nice as it does there. Also, my logs are filthy and covered in sawdust.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Yeah mine too, but it's a prettier and neater way of stacking it once it's indoors. The wicker basket I had just stores too little in the space it takes up.

Anyway thought it worth sharing.

I like the idea young man but sadly because of chest problems I'm now banned from using a woodburner...gas central heating in the new house :( (I'll still risk it in the tent though:eek: )

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE