For Swap: RM/GH Wild Food Book

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
This is a brand new hardback copy of the Ray Mears /Gordon Hillman Wild Food book (duplicate Christmas present). I'm after anything interesting...

...if you are interested in having the book and have something that you'd like to swap, make me an offer. I won't necessarily take the first offer - it all depends on whether what you offer is of interest to me. Hope that doesn't sound too mercenary. :eek:

Following the recent "NI Patrol Pack" thread, if you aren't well known on this forum, then I'd send the book out once I received your swap item. Those who have traded with me before know that I am reliable, so I won't renege on any deal if I receive my items. :sad6: if I'm being cautious.

Geoff

BTW: Some of you will know that I was given a copy of a Trees and Shrubs ID book a few weeks ago FOC by andy_e. I'd have given the Wild Food book away as a sort of pay it forward in response to this, but I've already made a donation of the list price of the Trees book to H4H so I do feel justified in going for a swap in this case.

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
Geoff, I've just finished reading "Bushcraft Skills and How to Survive in the Wild: A Step-by-step Practical Guide" by Anthonio Akkermans if that interests you.

Chris

mrstorey

Forager
What about Anthony Worrall-Thompson's Low GI diet book? Or Carbon Detox by George Marshall. Both great books, which will help you to live healthier lifestyles without becoming a saint! Both were duplicate presents, so brand-new as well :)

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
Some interesting offers so far (including some by PM) - thanks for the interest so far. I'll give it to the end of the day and then make a decision and hopefully get back to people tomorrow morning. :)

Geoff

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
Many thanks to rapidboy :You_Rock_ for the fire piston set that he has sent me in exchange for the RM/GH Wild Food Book. I feel very guilty about not having sent the book off to him yet but I will do so as soon as I can get to a Post Office.

Geoff

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
Book arrived today Geoff and im looking forward to a good read at the weekend.
Many thanks for a great trade
Cheers
Lawrence

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE