For swap Ray Mears first editions.

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Looking at the prices they are up for on eBay and the fact I've not read them for years I thought I'd offer up this lot as a job lot

imagejpg1_zps8d322fdd.jpg

Looking for a ash or (I do love to have myself on ) yew long bow suitable for a six foot bloke but sub 50 lb pull or one of the Walther winchester lookalike air rifles, in good condition.

2nd one up is signed, all 1st editions, some have my name stamped in them. Would do individual pics to show condition and any damage.

atb

Tom

Last edited:

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Thought I'd resurrect this thread. Would swap the lot for two new Ray Iles tools, a premium froe and a 8 inch drawknife. and postage which would be by my Hermes . and two ounces of good cherry tobacco to smoke as I use them.

sigh.. I do have myself on dont I...

atb

Tom

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Offer withdrawn as the wife has just ordered me the two tools from the Old Tool Store, after rolling her eyes at me and muttering. She'll be sticking them on eBay at some point.

:-(D)

ATB

Tom

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Offer withdrawn as the wife has just ordered me the two tools from the Old Tool Store, after rolling her eyes at me and muttering. She'll be sticking them on eBay at some point.

:-(D)

Tom

I drive past there regularly, really should go in :eek:

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Just picked up a paper back of the BBC bushcraft survival book in a charity shop. It will be going on eBay with all the rest. I'm such a victim if I see something cheap and minty!

ATB

Tom

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
After a very long pause the wife is putting these on eBay as I type this on the iPad, not sure if they go on instantly or there's a pause. They will all be on by tonight anyway.

ATB

Tom

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
What price did you have in mind for the "bushcraft" and the "outdoor survival" books, if you sell them separately?
Just saw them here...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE