For Sale & stuff

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Is there any way we can have the new "For Sale" tags enabled for editing after a sale ?

It would be nice to be able to change it from "For Sale" to "Sold" if possible ?

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
You're not into knives than? Shame on you mate! ;)

Copy of the post by Martyn:
Martyn said:
Go to your thread/advert in the portobello road section, on the first post of the thread/advert click on "edit post" click on "go advanced" and you should see the option to change the prefix here...

threadprefix.jpg

Select the option you want from the drop-down menu and click "Save Changes".

Done.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
glad it isn't just me then! - I spent a fair few minutes trying to change the prefix on my recent sales thread..... you get the options when you start the thread but not when you go to edit after the item/s are sold

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I'll have a look at the settings, it's not going to be for a few days though so feel free to prompt me if I'm not commenting back on this by next week.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
ok, I'm testing this and have no problem.

Going through the stages...
You create a sales thread that has the prefix 'For Sale'
Thread progresses and you sell (swap etc) item and then you click on the OP edit button and you make sure you're on 'advanced' for the editor.
you then have a drop down for the prefix's and select one and save the changes.

Can you guys tell me at what stage this isn't working for you? Cheers :cool:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Still the same for me Tony

If I go into edit and then advanced, the only boxes I get are the "reason for editing" and "thread title"

The drop down prefix box is there for me in the FM classifieds, just not in the regular classifieds.

Maybe I should start a new thread and see if the changes take place?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE