Foot Powder now that 'Mycil' powder unavailable

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Swampy99

Jun 8, 2022
Australia
My basic foot regime when I am in the Jungle of North Queensland and Malaysia is to wash them at night, dry them with a good scrubbing between the toes and then use the "Foo Foo" bag technique. So 600ml of Johnsons Baby powder with Corn starch in and poor in a bottle of medicated talc, any generic brand from over the counter, to mix up with the baby talc in a 5l dry bag. Put your whole foot in an seal it above the ankle. Give it a slap and rub it in to your foot. It covers your whole foot and you don't leave much if any ground sign of powder. Put your foot in a seal skin sock to sleep in your hammock. Ive had a bag full for 2 years and not run out yet and just top up if needed. Works a treat.

bigbeewee

Dec 18, 2010
worldwide
Potassium permanganate kills everything on your feet in one dose

Either as a foot bath soak or just painted on if in field and unable to soak

Foo foo bag is a great system to use but you gotta keep it dry. I use a sealable plastic bag in a small waterproof canoe dry bag

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE