Foot pain

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mowerman

Aug 23, 2015
Shropshire
Hi all, just wondered if anyone on here had got any experience of pain in the ball of the foot ?
It first started last year on holiday and it felt like I had got a stone in my shoe, I presumed that I had probably trodden on a rough rock or something similar and just limped around.
However the pain stayed on and off for a few months. Every time I got it I checked my boots for stones and foreign objects but couldn't find anything. I just felt a bruised sensation like I had trodden on a piece of Lego.
It all went away after a while and I forgot all about it until last month when it started again. Days of being fine and then all of a sudden, excruciating pain like I had got a stone in my shoe !

Anyway. Work has calmed down now and I am booking a doctors appointment for this week.

Any thoughts or previous experience of this. It is right at the base of the ball of my foot but I cannot see any damage or bruising.

Thanks in advance

johntarmac

May 17, 2015
Herts
I had similar some years back, turned out to be just thick skin forming a callous which felt like walking on a stone. A session with a pumice stone cured it for me.

Hope your problem fixes as easily.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE