Folding Esbit cookers - where to find them cheaply

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hogstable

Forager
Nov 18, 2004
sheffield
Good point, the reason is just sheer bulk. A normal hexy burner tops though it is takes up too much volume in my utility pouch bearing in mind the other stuff I need to carry.

8 pieces of hexy fuel is a bit too much for what I need hence less hexy and smaller Esbit takes up less space.

I haven't quite got into the hexy wrapped in foil and the three nails trick yet

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
i got a gerber hexy from gooutdoors its small havent got a pic but for scale use your key board from the left of your keyboar starting at the tab/capslock row over to just befor the B in lenth then from the top of your 1234 to the bottom of your keys is the width and in depth its just under the depth of two rows of your letter keys. it holds 24 small round hexy fule tabs

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Good point, the reason is just sheer bulk. A normal hexy burner tops though it is takes up too much volume in my utility pouch bearing in mind the other stuff I need to carry.

8 pieces of hexy fuel is a bit too much for what I need hence less hexy and smaller Esbit takes up less space.

I haven't quite got into the hexy wrapped in foil and the three nails trick yet

You want one of these then

100_1855.jpg

Opens up into

100_1858.jpg

100_1857.jpg

100_1861.jpg

Its a Taykit stove, runs on Coleman/petrol.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE