Folding camp grill FS.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Well,
If I didn't have access ( I'm a lucky boy) too four of a similar type I'd buy one, especially at that price. Good size and weight. Nice sausage / meal cooker.
Knock yerselves out folks.
I have extra winter insulation due to grills of this type.
TTFN
Goatboy.

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.
Hi Mate.Now ive got my **** together ill be able to get the bulk of it done by this weekend(the grill)So ill say about 7-10 days wait..Is that ok?
What type of firesteel would you like?

kimbo

Nomad
Feb 21, 2006
Kent
Got mine and have to say it is excellent. Absolutely perfect for the job and a true bargain!
cheers

Kim

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I promised Launditch a photo of the "original" of these a long time ago and completely forgot.

I had sime time off last week and was working in the trees by the cottage as it was too hot to be in the sun - so I made breakfast out there - and then remembered my promise

So here it is :)

4738866555_ba6329a501_b.jpg

Its stood the test of time very well.....

Red

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Couple of months time I'll be back to having some fun times Nige, so I can happily post up a bit of an "iron fest". The fire irons look great by the range as well mate - but outdoor cooking is the way to go in this heat - particualrly in the shade!

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.
'Ironfest'..now i do like the sound of that!:)

Im glad the fireirons arrived just in time for summer!!:rolleyes::D
Yep, i also plan to do as much cooking outside as i can in the lovely weather. :campfire:

Where'd you get the coffee can from?

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
When you say coffee can - the percolator? Can't remember tbh...it was cheap cos theres a chip out of the glass bubble (works fine though)....wanted a decent size one and these enamel ones were the only "several mug" size I could get. I like the percolator types as, when it hits the right strength I can take the basket out and just keep it warm

lavrentyuk

Nomad
Oct 19, 2006
Mid Wales
Is that a mucket in the photograph next to the percolator. I keep meaning to order one from the sutlers, be great to keep the flies out of the beverages.

Richard

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE