Folding camp grill FS.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Certainly is - and a Sutlers one. Not all that robust, but good enough and a great historical design

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
When you say coffee can - the percolator? Can't remember tbh...it was cheap cos theres a chip out of the glass bubble (works fine though)....wanted a decent size one and these enamel ones were the only "several mug" size I could get. I like the percolator types as, when it hits the right strength I can take the basket out and just keep it warm

http://wardenssupplyco.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=511

$25/£16 delivered to your door. I've got the GSI nine cup version and that equals about a litre of brew.

bribri

Forager
Mar 18, 2014
manchester
I really want one ov these' but thinkin if this could also be a double up frame pack? Then take it off the pack and fold it out??? Ideas anybody? On spec n how it could be done' or if it even exsits? Surpose it could be made. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.
Hmm...if it was done it would have to have removable padding..loops for the shoulder straps...you would want it not to sit to directly on your back..might chafe a bit!Curiously interesting idea!

bribri

Forager
Mar 18, 2014
manchester
Hmm...if it was done it would have to have removable padding..loops for the shoulder straps...you would want it not to sit to directly on your back..might chafe a bit!Curiously interesting idea!

Just an idea floating round my head when i seen it' mite be a good idea' mite be a bad idea? But an idea none the less' surpose this is how things move forward' :) im sure its possible :) will have a proper think about it lol

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Just an idea floating round my head when i seen it' mite be a good idea' mite be a bad idea? But an idea none the less' surpose this is how things move forward' :) im sure its possible :) will have a proper think about it lol

You'd have to clean it down everytime.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
One of my older rucksacks has a pocket in the main compartment where the Alu frame is inserted. On the outside of this where it meets your back there is padding.

If you make the rucksack with no internal frame and make the pocket big enough for the camp grill then it can be your frame. To stop the dirt problem, let the grill cool and then put it in a plastic bag (or 2) of the type used for coal and logs. Alternatively use a weave type plastic bag (of the 25kg rice sack variety) as the inner and the coal bag as the outer. The rice sack will be less destructible and the coal type plastic bag will slide easily into a pocket.

bribri

Forager
Mar 18, 2014
manchester
Ermmmmm thats not a bad idea, sayin that' could av it made to my spec' :) i keep saw blades in the back surport rod things' keeps them nice and safe :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE