Flying South For Winter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JFW

Settler
Mar 11, 2004
Clackmannanshire
I know its hard to believe but winters comming. :chill: Still waiting on summer to happen mind you.
Had the first frost of the season on my windscreen this morning
Saw my first migratory birds of the season this morning (geese of some sort)too far away to id properly.
Some of the leaves are beginning to turn, noticed this at the weekend.

Anyone else had any indicators of the change of season?

Cheers

JFW

jamesdevine

Settler
Dec 22, 2003
Skerries, Co. Dublin
Yep the leaves turning in my local wood in particular the Beech for some reason. Also that lovely cold fresh nip in the air as well a change in the smells in the air. Autumn is here let the Winter roll on in. :p

James

RovingArcher

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2004
Monterey Peninsula, Ca., USA
Lots of sign here. The leaves are changing and many plants like Poison Oak, that lose their leaves in fall are already dropping them. Dew on the windshields, cats are putting on their winter coats as are the dogs in the area. Coyotes are changing from yellow tan to their grey winter coats and a friend in Idaho says that she's seeing white hares already. Could be an early and long winter, maybe.

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
Yes I was in Epping Forest at the weekend and saw plenty of blackberries and the leaves are most definitely changing. Haven't seen any squirells for a while now. Roll on christmas :uu: :headbang: :present: :present: :1244: :hump:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE