Florida in January

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dave89

Nomad
Dec 30, 2012
Sheffield
So I'm off to florida in late January, does anyone have any suggestions for things to see or do (except Disneyland or seaworld) I'm flying to Orlando but will be driving to Fort myres

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
I've always wanted to drive out to the Keys on that elevated highway that they shot up in 'True Lies'. :)

Worth the drive just for a Key West sunset! Add a snorkeling trip on the reef and it's perfect.

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
I'd skip sea world and go to Discovery cove instead. You should stop by Bass pro while you are in Orlando too. It is a challenge to leave without buying something and a visit is an experience in itself.

quidditys_shore

Tenderfoot
Feb 26, 2014
Middlesbrough
I'd skip sea world and go to Discovery cove instead. You should stop by Bass pro while you are in Orlando too. It is a challenge to leave without buying something and a visit is an experience in itself.

Got to agree, bass pro is an amazing shop! Quite bizarre that it's part of the worst mall I've ever been in lol

Have told the wife that I want to have a good look around it next month (which I've yet to have in previous visits lol)

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE