Flint knapping course with John Lord

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Some great news for a lucky few of you. We have 3 places on a weekend course with John Lord, the famous flint knapper. He’s one of the best so it really is a great opportunity to learn from a master :notworthy

It’s quite short notice as it’s running between the 28th and 30th Jan 2005, so just a couple of weeks away. Get your skates on :hyper:

The course is £100 and you get a lot for your money. It includes all the materials and 3 nights B&B + Lunches on the Sat and Sunday.

The Site is situated near Wallingford, about 20 minutes North of Reading.

For those of you that are interested give me a PM, be quick because it’s on a first come, first to get the prize basis. :wink:

Cheers
Tone

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
John's also doing a two day course in Scotland on May 21st & 22nd at Kilmartine House, and it's cheap too.
http://www.kilmartin.org/
It's a little archaeological wonderland down there, and they do all sorts of Mesolithic hands on events.
"Experimental archaeology" is the title archaeologists use to justify *playing* :wink:
Toddy

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
There’s been a great response to this and it’s full up now. :super: Which will be a disappointment to some, but I’m sure there will be other opportunities. Toddy has mentioned one above. :biggthump

A big thanks has to go to DG for organising this to the benefit of the bcuk members, :You_Rock_ no-one is taking a penny from this and it’s helping Braziers estate to keep going (where it’s being run) so it’s a win win for everyone.

I’m looking forward to meeting up with those I’ve not met before, see you there. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE